Kulieva Ekaterina Nikolaevna, Lecturer, sub-department of english language, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Dynamic and innovative in terms of structure and content the development of the society actualizes the need to improve the quality of the domestic system of education, particularly higher education. In the changing paradigm of professional self-determination and professional self-realization of personality; professional student training becomes the subject of numerous studies. However most of them are based on the concept «people for jobs». Possibility of professional selection basis ready students professional self-realization becomes their need to discover the meaning of their training activities, which is an implementation, according to E. A. Klimov of the new system occurrences of identity in the professional field of activity which is designated as «a profession for person». The purpose of our research is to study the relationship of personal sense of students in the process of learning a foreign language in the process of forming their readiness for professional self-realization.
Materials and methods. In the process of identifying the significance of semantic cohesion of foreign language study in high school for quality ready students for professional self-realization, special attention was paid to the review of existing scientific knowledge on the subject (G. Gadamer, Husserl, Diltej, Ricker, Schleiermacher, and N. Bordovskaya, S. Pivkin, and others). One of the cornerstones of the process is to reveal the content of the theory of personality-activity approach to sense-formation in the process of learning a foreign language that is based on the concept of I. A. Zimnya, Kolomensky and other scientists. In the process of the research is used a combination of methods of psychologicalpedagogical research: observation, interview, testing, creating a situation of pedagogical support, implementation of special exercises, questionnaires.
Results. The study identified the basic levels of the relationship of language and semantic cohesion of readiness of students for professional self-realization. Identified four levels in total. The first level involves the skills of students in possession of the alphabet and transcription; identifies their readiness for reading. The second level reveals the presence of students ' experience of reading texts in a foreign language and their willingness to learn grammar. The third level, the implementation of which requires a sufficient level of development students ' memorization and speed thinking, has unveiled their readiness for reading, writing and speaking on the basis of the match situations. The fourth level is the level of development of the behavioral component of readiness of students to the sense-formation in the process of learning a foreign language is implemented on the basis of listening tasks.
Conclusions. The senseformation learning a foreign language effectively affects the willingness of students to professional self-realization in cases of system-activity correlation of motivational, cognitive, personality and behavioral components of the preparedness of students in professional self-realization in professional orientation of foreign language teaching and the interaction of the students.
1. Zimnyaya I. A. Psikhologiya izucheniya inostrannykh yazykov v shkole [Psychology of foreign language study in school]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie,1991, 222 p.
2. Husserl E. Formale und transzendentale Logik. Versuch einer Kritik der logischen Vernunft [Formal and transcendent logics. Attempt to criticize a logic reason]. Niemeyer, Halle, 1929.
3. Gadamer Kh.-G. Puti Khaydeggera: issledovaniya pozdnego tvorchestva: per. s nem. A. V. Lavrukhina [Paths of Heidegger: research of late works: translation from German by A. V. Lavrukhin]. Minsk: Propilei, 2007, 240 p.
4. Dil'tey V. Sobranie sochineniy: v 6 t. T. 4. Germenevtika i teoriya literatury: per. s nem. pod red. V. V. Bibikhina, N. S. Plotnikova [Collected works: in 6 volumes. Vol. 4. Hermeneutics and theory of literature: translation from German edited by V. V. Bibikhin, N. S. Plotnikov]. Moscow: Dom intellektual'noy knigi, 2001.
5. Leont'ev A. A. et al. Kontseptsiya obucheniya predmetam yazykovogo tsikla (materialy dlya obsuzhdeniya) [Conception of teaching subjects of the language cycle (discussion materials)]. Moscow: VNIK «Shkola», 1989, 31 p.
6. Leont'ev A. A. Osnovy psikholingvistiki [Fundamentals of psycholinguistics]. Moscow: Smysl, 1997, 287. (Psychology student).
7. Passov E. I. Osnovy metodiki obucheniya inostrannomu yazyku [Basics of foreign language teaching methodology]. Moscow: Russkiy yazyk, 1977, 216 p.
8. Pivkin S. D. Samorealizatsiya yazykovoy lichnosti perevodchika v sisteme dopolnitel'- nogo professional'nogo obrazovaniya: avtoref. dis. d-ra ped. nauk [Self-realization of linguistic personality of a translater in the system of additional professional education: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of pedagogical sciences]. Ulyanovsk, 2012, 46 p.
9. Riker P. Spravedlivoe: per. B. Skuratova pri uchastii P. Khitskogo [The just: translation by B. Skuratov assisted by P. Khitskoy]. Moscow: Gnozis: Logos, 2005.
10. Germenevtika [Hermeneutics]. Saint Petersburg: Evropeyskiy dom, 2004.